This was a good weekend! I am feeling positive.
Yesterday I watched Inside Out with my mentee- a very cute movie. I went to the gym, did some chores and read. Then I hung out with my friends and we watched some more movies…including Bad Santa. Billy Bob Thornton is such a great actor! Today I slept in, did laundry, read the paper, watched some TV, went to the gym (and watched part of The 12th Day of Christmas- a Hallmark movie) and then came home and did some meal planning and cleaning. If Hallmark movies won’t get me to the gym, nothing will! LOL. I don’t have Hallmark channel in my basic cable and absolutely love the cheesy romantic holiday movies they have this time of year.
- one chicken breast for brunch (leftover chicken cacc.)
- pepperoni pizza w/ ranch, diet pepsi and salad (lettuce, carrot, ranch) for late lunch while we watched the movie
- one chicken breast for dinner
- white wine and a glass of sweet red
- some random Halloween candy James had at his house…a mini snickers and milk dud.
Saturday’s exercise: walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes (3.7 mph, 2% incline)
- coffee w/out milk (trying to get into my whole30 groove)
- smoothie (1 cup milk, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 banana, frozen blueberries, 2 Tbsp. peanut butter)
- 6″ sub from Subway with small bag of Doritos
- mini Man Cave brats with green pepper, onion and mushrooms. Side salad (lettuce, sprinkle of parm cheese, carrot, coleslaw dressing), and cauliflower
Sunday’s exercise: walked on the treadmill for 55 minutes! 3 miles, varying incline and speed (3.2-3.7 mph)