- Slow Cooker Steel Cut Oatmeal with milk
- Coffee with creamer
- Ham sandwich (spinach, multi grain bread, pickles, mayo)
- three small chicken strips with BBQ sauce
- salad (spinach, purple cabbage, sunflower kernels, ranch dressing) and a small piece of lasagna
- 56 oz of water! Proud of that!
Exercise; walked for 2 miles, 2% incline, 3.7 mph, 33 minutes
getting closer to the 10K!
Today I realized that I might have more stress at my job than I realize. Talking about adoptions, termination of parental rights, “placements” for kids, and child abuse are all in conversations I have with youth, workers, parents and others in the “system” every day. I think today it just hit me that they are very sad things that have become immune to in a way, but these things affect REAL people. My quote of the day. “People are people and they can only handle so much.”- Allison 🙂