I am not too proud of my diet/exercise over the weekend. So to hold myself accountable I will honestly say what happened.
Friday the 20th:
- Overnight oats
- Chicken Strip wrap at All Star Subs
- Homemade pulled pork nachos
- beer and rum/ diet pepsi…Yes, I went out and had a few adult beverages on Friday night.
We had wild wind on Thursday night…here is what happened to my tree in the front yard.
Saturday the 21st:
- med chai tea latte from Coffee Connection
- banana bread with butter and huckleberry jam (homemade banana bread!)
- White Chicken Alfredo Pizza (2 slices)
- Taco Pizza (2 slices) and chips and salsa
- beer…and a glass of white wine while playing board games with friends
- brat and chips
Simba and I chillin’ on Saturday afternoon 🙂 I love Simba.
Sunday the 22nd:
- two scrambled eggs with ketchup and cheddar cheese on a tortilla
- ribeye with homestyle potatoes and beer at Proz while I watched the Bronco game (lunch)
- DQ blizzard, chicken sandwich and small fry (late dinner)
I did go to the gym this day! I ran/walked for 35 minutes at 2.0% incline.
Monday the 23rd:
- two scrambled eggs with cheese, homemade applesauce
- Vanilla Chobani Yogurt for a snack
- Chicken salad sandwhich on wheat bread and a side salad (lettuce, hard boiled egg, cheese, ranch, veggies)
- The Veggie Soup pictured below and a piece of wheat toast for dinner.
- I used this recipe and followed it exactly except I didn’t add kale (the grocery store didn’t have any- true story! this is North Dakota after all!) http://www.theglowingfridge.com/cleansing-detox-soup/
Also, just because I can’t resist fun flavored coffee creamer and I don’t buy it too often 🙂