It has been so long since I did an actual blog! Outside of work I’ve been busy socializing, being lazy and being a little down in the dumps. Today I realized it is time to get out of my little funk and get back in my groove! Just today I mowed the yard, cleaned out the back porch and put my stuff in the shed, cleaned the kitchen, tried on my bridesmaid dress for a seamstress to make sure it didn’t need any alterations and played with Simba and the kittens next door 🙂 Also, I watched some TV and emailed some friends. Overall, a pretty good day!
Diet (in no order):
- two scrambled eggs with a piece of Swiss cheese and dollop of sour cream
- bag of ruffles cheddar chips (410 calories)
- chocolate Chia granola bar (180)
- Healthy Choice frozen meal (chicken and broccoli linguini)
- one Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- 2 brats (160 calories each), carrots and a small sweet potato for dinner
- coffee with homemade pumpkin spice creamer
Exercise: mowed the yard, etc.
In honor of Coffee Day, here is the recipe for Pumpkin Spice Creamer (created by combining multiple recipes for homemade creamer together):
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- about 1 and 1/2 cup milk
- 3-4 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- couple of teaspoons of Pumpkin Pie Spice or nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon etc. Whatever you’re craving and taste buds like 🙂
Here are some of my favorite recipes from last weekend: I actually experimented in the kitchen quit a bit.
Creamy Crockpot Chili: http://lovelylittlekitchen.com/creamy-crockpot-white-chicken-chili/
White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies (made these on Sunday and they are good!!!!!! My new favorite cookie): http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2014/09/01/white-chocolate-pumpkin-snickerdoodles/