- Banana with peach almond oatmeal and vanilla almond milk
- Coffee (10 oz?)
- Water (40+ oz)
- White Bean Squash Soup and small side spinach salad with French Dressing, cucumber, shredded jack cheese and sunflower kernels
- 1/2 large carrot with hummus
- Allison’s Scramble: 3 eggs, 4 slices turkey lunch meat, 1/2 red bell pepper, onion, spinach and shredded mozzarella cheese. It was tasty and everything I was craving!
- Mowed the yard (~30 minutes)
- Elliptical on “weight loss” mode for 28 minutes with 5 minute cool down
Highlights/ Interesting parts of my day:
- When Adam and I were at the gym a couple called the cops. A young man was “weight lifting” and dropping really heavy weights on the ground. I’m imagining the couple told him it was damaging equipment, wasn’t real exercise but all I could hear was yelling through my head phones across the gym. The cop came right as I was leaving…the young man and couple were still arguing! None of them were acting like adults…the lady literally got on and off her treadmill 5+ times to rejoin the argument! She’d get on the treadmill, start walking, put on her headphones and then….bam! Shut it down and start yelling at the young man again! It was ridiculous. The thought to call the cops because someone was lifting weights would not cross my mind. Just report to Anytime Fitness staff!
- Phone call with my sister 🙂
- What to people eat when they get their wisdom teeth pulled? I’m helping my sister next week. Look at this list…the bonus is I will stay on track with my diet! http://www.buzzfeed.com/tashweenali/foods-to-eat-after-getting-your-wisdom-teeth-out?sub=2902487_2272093