I am proud of myself for blogging so many days in a row!
- Breakfast (pictured above)- Overnight Oats! I think I figured out the perfect portion for one serving. 1/4 cup oats, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/4+ cup frozen blueberries, chia seeds, flax meal. And then this morning I added two fresh strawberries and 1/2 banana.
- Snack- one purple container of strawberries
- Lunch- Chicken taco ranch salad (lettuce, shredded chicken, jack cheese and dressing).
- Snack: 1/2 banana
- Dinner- Chicken Ranch Taco (one whole wheat tortilla, one red container of shredded chicken, one piece cheddar cheese, dollop of plain Greek yogurt, little bit of spicy southwest dressing) and one ear of sweet corn 🙂
- Snack at 9 PM….one tortilla with a sprinkle of Jack cheese and approx. 1/4 cup shredded chicken.
- Water (30 oz)
Exercise- I didn’t go to the gym tonight. I didn’t go for a walk after dinner. I cleaned house! I have been procrastinating cleaning the bathroom…I am happy to vacuum, dust, and sort the junk drawer but I hate cleaning the bathroom. I also did my monthly trip to Walmart for household items…it is not my favorite store but it is so much cheaper than the local grocery store. I actually bought an ironing board and cheap iron! I have signed up for Stitch Fix and am spending money each month on nice clothes for my new job. These clothes need an iron!
Also, I came up with a list of my hobbies. I periodically do this when I feel “lazy.”
- Book club- Read Between the Wines- fun to organize.
- Cook, bake
- Amachi Mentor
- Exercise- running and 5K goal
- Hang out with friends
- Sew- learning…