Here is my information for Friday (one day late but better late than never!). After work I came home, had a salad, went to the gym, then went to my friend’s house to meet her sister, brother-in-law and her niece and nephew 🙂 The niece and nephew are one year old twins. We had a nice family night. Sometimes it makes me wish I lived closer to my own family so I could enjoy more family nights like that. My friend’s sister lives in another state and doesn’t make it back to ND too much so it was nice to be included in their gathering. I had to go to bed somewhat early because I had promised some other friends we would go to rummage sales this morning and I had to get up at 6 AM!
- Breakfast Smoothie: 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, 1 cup frozen blueberries, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt, 1 Tbps. Almond Butter (100 calories in the Almond Butter!)
- snack: approx. 1/2 cup nonfat Vanilla yogurt with 1/2 orange.
- Lunch: Taco Johns Taco Bravo (330 calories) and one hard shell taco (170 calories)=500 calorie lunch
- snack: 28 almonds (160 calories)
- appetizer: salad of mixed greens, 1/2 cup black beans, some French dressing, sunflower kernels, cucumber, grape tomatoes
- Dinner: scalloped potatoes and ham (1 1/2 cup?) and some puffy cheetos.
- Bud Light Lime (116 calories)
- Palm Breeze (222 calories)
- 16 oz coffee with milk
- water: about 50 oz
Exercise: elliptical for 10 minutes, walked/jogged for 25 minutes on the treadmill! go me! I was proud of myself after my workout last night.