First, I need to add a salad to my “diet” for yesterday. Last night I had a salad (mixed greens, almonds, tomatoes, cucumber, sunflower kernels, dried apricot, and dried cranberries).
Diet for today:
- Smoothie: 1 cup almond milk, 2 bananas, 1 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt, 2 Tbsp. peanut butter.
- 16 oz coffee with milk
- Snack: peanut butter Ritz crackers (200 calories)
- Lunch: 1 cup chicken chili with cheddar cheese and a dollop of Greek yogurt (but there wasn’t any chicken in it…must have been from the bottom of the pot!), green salad with tomatoes, cucumber, 1 Tbsp. French dressing.
- Dinner: 1 cup chicken chili with mozzarella cheese
- Water: about 50 oz? I forgot my water bottle at the gym last night so I used a Nalgene today.
Exercise: elliptical at Anytime for 35 minutes and treadmill for 15 minutes at 3.8 mph and 1.5% incline. woohoo!
My healthy life successes so far in August:
- I have not had alcohol since 8-4-15.
- I have gone to the gym 6 times since 8-6-15.
- I have walked at the park 2 times since 8-7-15.
- I have only had “fast food” type food twice since 8-8-15.