Today was my favorite day at work so far! My supervisor and I went to Belcourt (Turtle Mountain Social Services) for a day of Child and Family Team meetings. Met some interesting child welfare workers and did some interesting work, what more could you ask for?! We ordered lunch with the rest of the office so I got a cheeseburger and fries…next time I know I should just get the cheeseburger and skip the fries but it didn’t occur to me until later in the afternoon.
Exercise: Zombie 5k workout in week 1! 40 minutes of walking/running/jogging. I ran on the treadmill at Anytime. I should probably skip weeks since I only have 18 DAYS until the 5k but I am kind of a stickler when it comes to doing things in order as they should be done…so I will keep going and just see where I’m at the 5k day and then keep training in September 🙂 I only ran into one zombie today. So far I have chocolate and I helped by getting ammo for the base.
- strawberries w/ approx 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- one slice Lemon Raspberry Zucchini bread
- Nature Valley Chocolate Cherry granola bar (200 calories!)
- green tea
- small cup of coffee and nondairy creamer
- deluxe cheeseburger with fries
- small banana chocolate chip muffin
- one cup of chicken chili w/ shredded cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and some nonfat plain Greek yogurt. so good!
- water=50+ oz.