What day is today? I’ve been busy with- you guessed it- more travels! My friend and I went to Wyoming last weekend to see family and it was AWESOME! We went to Douglas from Thursday until Saturday and then Gillette from Saturday until Monday. It was a loooooong drive home on Monday 🙂 We drank quite a bit of brewery beer which was great. Turns out there is a brewery in Douglas. What?!?? Then we went to Brew Fest in Gillette where there were seven Wyoming breweries. And of course we had to stop at the brewery in Bismarck for one final brew (and to stretch our legs).
So, with all that said, it is time to get back on my diet/blog/health track.
- Breakfast- fresh blueberries, strawberries and cottage cheese
- Snack- carrots, grape tomatoes with ranch dressing
- Lunch- wrap with sun dried tomoto flatbread, cheddar cheese, maple honey ham, mayo and lettuce
- Snack- Strawberry Nutrigrain bar
- Snack- white cheddar popcorn (340 calories)
- Dinner- leftover stir fry with green pepper, onion, beef, ginger, pasta and thai peanut sauce
- Mowed the lawn
- walked ~2 miles (and jogged a little bit, too!)
- I talked to my friend yesterday and she convinced me to do the Color Run in Grand Forks on August 29th with her….so I have no choice but to start walking/running/jogging and getting into shape! I’m actually really excited because it is an actual event to work towards. I had another friend suggest I get the Zombie 5K app. on my phone to run/walk/jog to and it is so funny! I did my first workout today 🙂 WOW! Small steps but it feels like I am actually getting healthy! Part of it might be that I was sick with an ear infection and awful cold last week and it feels so good to be myself and feel healthy.