Today was a great day! Here is what happened.
- Breakfast was a Green Smoothie (spinach, OJ, coconut water, milk, banana)
- I was hungry by 10 AM. I had most of my sandwich (wheat bread, hummus, spinach, cheese).
- For lunch I stopped at a gas station and got a chicken wrap (it was awful!)
- For dinner I had a bowl of Chicken Curry (1/2 cup brown rice, 1/2 chicken breast and veggies). I made one of my favorite slow cooker recipes this morning. Cabbage, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, onion, cauliflower, coconut milk and red curry paste. Don’t forget the chicken!
- All I drank today was water and a cup of green tea…I miss coffee.
- snack- some fresh fruit- mango and melon
If I learned anything today it’s that I need more protein the the morning. I boiled eggs so I will have an egg with my smoothie tomorrow.
Elliptical for 33 minutes! Yes- I went to the GYM!
I also accepted a job offer today 🙂 I will be the Assistant Regional Representative for County Social Services starting August 3rd. I basically assist in supervising the child welfare cases in the counties (foster care, child protection, DJS). I am SUPER excited.